View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 08:52 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by woj View Post
so if Turkish aircraft gets shot down, even if over Syria, how will you guys explain it? it will be obvious you shot down a NATO plane on purpose and shit will likely hit the fan..
Hmm.. nobody gonna explain anything course it's a war, but let's make a model of this situation for dummies. Let's imagine what some separatists in Canada want to overthrow the government. The official Canada was unable to deal with those guys by itself and asked the United States for a help in a war against the radicals. China was not invited, but it has decided to send its warplanes into Canada as well (just for a case) and one of those military jets has approached the US base or the US plane too close (perhaps the maneuver was really dangerous for the US military forces). Thus it was shot down by the US missile. How will the USA explain it to the rest of the world and will they do so? Man, I was trying my best to show it to you in the most simple way. Hope you do understand what I'm talking about and you can easily replace Canada, the United States and China with some other countries.