Thread: Trump Said
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 11:07 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I don't know if you guys have ever been in a real war before, one that you KNOW you are going to lose, you just don't know how long it will last or how bad it will be...

the point I am trying to make is that you give up on hope, life, future plans ect ect and you pretty much expect it to last for decades...its pretty much the situation anybody who is fighting the USA is in...

the interesting thing is you actually stop caring about life and you try to "cheat" your destiny by planning to take as many of the enemy with you as possible...at no point in time do you even consider doing what the enemy wants...

the people of vietnam are a great example...after 20 years of terrorism from the USA they went right back to being communists...

it frightens me that some people in the USA do not understand this...that they think there is even an atom of a chance that somebody will do as the USA says...reverse the roles and try to imagine the USA was invaded and occupied by north korea (just for arguments sake)...would you ever consider surrender? probably not...how about when they start murdering families and women and children out of retaliation?...

trump is so out of touch with reality, and the people who follow him are insane if they think that anybody will surrender to terrorists...

I mean the terrorists are already killing your women and children and families, are you even considering joining the islamic caliphate?

why on earth some americans think anybody will surrender to their terrorist army is beyond me...