View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 07:17 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Russia is not interested in Poland at all. We have enough of land here which is just underpopulated. The annexation of Crimea was inevitable, because it was a Russian land and it's a strategic territory. As about Poland, so it has never been Russian and nobody here wants to conquer you (no reasons for that). The only parts that were annexed from your country by Stalin were joined to the Ukraine, and they are still there. Personally I've never heard about intentions of the Ukrainians to return them So you should be more afraid of them rather than us

P.S. All those talks about Russian threat are used by your politicians for internal needs only. As a Russian, I can assure you that your country is not mentioned even in news here just like Albania or Mongolia. To be correct, it wasn't mentioned before today...
While Poland was never "Russian Land" per-say, it was definitely under "Soviet Influence" during communist times. As for Ukraine, I think it was other way around with Stalin anexing part of Poland, and Poland anexing part of Germany.

k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote