View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 02:25 PM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR Productions View Post
I consider myself a part of the community, and I posting, I answer, try to help or contribute, etc... in everything that is in my hand.

If for you 100 posts is not enough to deserve be nominated and for to try to ask for some measly vote It is simply your viewpoint, I think it is not so and everybody has a beginning in everything. Never I said that I deserves to receive any award.

As I said I was the first surprised in my nomination (and not for be having few posts) even I noticed of this few days ago, since day 3 december when it started, so I've been just a few days "begging" for some vote, more than anything to try not to be the last classified I know I will not win, so you can sleep peacefully that I'm not going to win, neither I'm not going to classify at the top for going to next round if this is what worries you.

Worried? What exactly is it you think I'm "worried" about?

No, 100 posts in 2.5 years isn't enough for me to consider you part of the community. You're only here because you're a parasite. You haven't contributed jack shit because....you're not actually an active member. If you were, you wouldn't have had to tell us about your content biz because we would have already known.

Will you win? Fuck if I know but you don't deserve it, that's for sure.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote