View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 03:42 AM  
Andreweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1975 View Post
I'm just surprised about that number. I've got my own LLC together already...have had it for years for adult sites.

Been a server admin / tech for 10+ years as well. Where does the 1 million come in at ? Kick ass servers are mandatory, I know that. But the performers will be working from home, so no need for a physical location to run it.
There are many factors like paying models per hours in the first 6 months because you will not have enough traffic to keep them on your site , monthly rewards for models , you should pay at least 100k for advertising/month if you want to resist on the market , also you will need money to keep your site up because in the first year you'll not have any profit ! All new sites with not such a budget went down only after few months there are some examples of such sites like mytubecams and other ! As I said in my first post this are from what some cam sites representants are saying and I believe them !

Good luck there !