View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 10:54 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincats View Post
Could be a DNS issue as it appears to be loading in some parts of the world and not others. Or a firewall issue.. Who knows.

But this leads me to an important question:
Payoneer vs Paxum.

I have a new platform that will launch in Jan. and we are promoting our affiliate program here. Currently it is setup to send payments via check (US and International) and Payoneer.

But do affiliates prefer Paxum?
We were subject to a DDOS attack last night, and that is the reason for the site issues.

Many affiliates do prefer Paxum, and most adult sponsors offer Paxum payouts. Since we are a pay-as-you-use-service, it makes it easy and inexpensive to add Paxum as an additional payment method for your affiliates, alongside the methods you currently use. I'd be happy to chat with you about it on Skype or via email if you would like to learn more about Paxum and how we can benefit your business.

My Skype is PaxumRuth and my email is [email protected]

Thanks
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote