View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 12:38 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers View Post
More interesting is, how a studio is run, background of that, the managers, the admins, the radmin lurkers, the fraud
A studio would damage the own core business, if it made videos describing the reality of "how is run" and the "fraud"

In fact it should include things such as: whole studio laughing at the naked photos of the customers, especially those in wheelchair or other disabilities; meetings to fabricate best stories to tell a customer, why a model did not yet stopped working in the studio, despite received big western union worth a BMW car by such customer, to who she promised she would have quit cam job to restart study or to marry him; and so on...

As a cam site we get so many emails of guys of the kind: "The girl XXX on your site is a liar, she said she is free loved me, I think this is not true and she got a local bf. She said she would have used the $XXXX I sent her to make a VISA and buy plane ticket to marry me in [western country], instead she found excuses and asked me to send further $YYYY to bribe officials and $ZZZZ to be free from her pimp studio boss, then $XXXX to cure from cancer she discovered right after, and I had to sell my home. Now I am homeless, and she's still online at your and other 5 cam sites and I don't think she got cancer, and she got a local husband, and that she is receiving money from other guys."

To these guys, I point out they agreed to our Terms of Services, which includes the following piece which describes all of the mentioned possibilities:

----------
13. TRANSACTIONS, CONTACTS, AND DISPUTES BETWEEN THE USERS

You agree that ChatGF cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which Users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe. You can question us only about any Usersā?? negative feedback or claim about ChatGF and its staff specifically, to which we can respond. We register and agree terms with each Online Girl directly, one by one as User(s), and it is their duty, responsibility and choice from where and with the help of whoever, they get access to ChatGF. Please note we are independent from any so called studio bosses, model managers, or any person or organization renting equipment to Users.
You agree that we cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibilities or liabilities for verifying, any inaccuracies, intentional or unintentional, in the information or Content provided to you by any User. This includes age, marital or relationship status, health condition, sexual preferences or habits, their feelings about you, having no children, loving you or others, betraying you or others, being a student, non drinker, non smoker, wishing to marry you or others, etc.
No third parties, including so called studio bosses or model managers, are authorized to speak or act on our behalf.
You are warned that if you decide to send money to any User, they may not use it for the purpose declared to you, and they may be also receiving other and possibly larger amounts from other sources not stated to you. Users may urge you to donate for specific purposes, including paying for university studies, expiring loans or debts, medicines for sick relatives or other, but we advise you of the possibility of different usage for the money, such as luxury clothes and gadgets, vacation packages, gifts for local boyfriend, with whom they may live without your knowledge.

Source: chatgf.com
And: TubeCamGirl - Free Tube Webcam Girls Live
-------

So I don't think studios should really make episodes like a documentary of what's going on with customers especially.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote