View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:35 AM  
iSpyCams
Amateur Gynecologist

Industry Role:
Back in the 90's I spent a couple years as a waiter, and we talked alot about how a great movie could be made about waiting tables.

There were just so many things to work with,

the aging Mexican cougar bartender selling meth from behind the bar,

the psychotic cook with bleeding gums who tried to convince all the new staff he was a vampire by biting his arm and showing how the "bloody wound" instantly healed when he took his arm away,

the other cooks who were all paroled felons with various stories including multiple homicides,

The underage hostesses who were always trying to hook up with waitstaff and exaggerating their adventures, causing arrests, firing and other drama,

The entire staff attending a concert one Saturday night and literally no one showing up for work the next day , leaving the hostess and the manager to handle the entire unbelieveably hypocritical impatient asshole bible belt after church crowd,

The smoking section being full of chilled out relaxed great patient people while the smoking section was full of agitated nit picking assholes,

Managers being fired every few months for sleeping with waitresses, often in exchange for being assigned to the smoking section or other special treatment

Compliance review agents being served leftovers from the garbage so management didn't have to admit they had run out of certain items

And a lot of crazy stories outside work that intertwined with work.

A dozen years or so later this movie came out: Waiting... (2005) - IMDb

Which was mostly terrible but very accurate and entertaining to anyone who lived that experience.

I think if you just spent some time in a cam studio and took down bullet points like the ones above you'd have plenty to work with provided the goal was not to promote the studio but to lampoon the lifestyle and the people involved in it.