View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 07:13 AM  
Bashir
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Glamour Studio - Best cam studio of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
However, I did vote for Paul Markham and JFK.

Why? Because they are not assholes and don't need to beg for votes. Their reputations speak for themselves.

Some of the douche bags on those lists don't even contribute to this board anymore.
It's not about begging for votes. Look , I presented my Studio( Click for topic )- Glamour Studio , my livecam Studio . If i don't write a topic about it , how would you know what to vote on Cam Studio of the year ?

For us it's important , because those awards mean somethng , for our investment , our money and our hard work to keep up a high standards.The studio , the new design , a bigger team that means more girls working as a live cam girls. From there, it s up to who is doin t money on them . So , if the awards goes for real, to the ones that trully win, that means their work have been apreciated and it will help for marketing too.

So we contribute to this industry too .

Anyway. Thank you all for your support , even sometimes we really want to win and we write several topics about it , but we love you all )

Good LUCK today !