View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 03:47 AM  
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
I know these passive aggressive sociopaths "get off" on stabbing people in the back so I guess in their sick and twisted world that qualifies as "happiness". However I am wondering if anyone reading this post has ever known anyone who is severely passive aggressive and is also actually happy? It seems all the passive aggressive sociopaths I know are miserable.

By passive aggressive I am referring to the people who smile at your face or at least make you think everything is OK but then two weeks later you get stabbed in the back by someone who you had confronted in a civil manner in hopes of resolving some conflict (like a normal adult would do).
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's intelligent people who are the most unhappy although I would not say miserable. We have to live in a world of idiots and but up with it! Do you have any idea how infuriating that is to someone who actually has thoughts?

That's who is miserable. Morons are always happy because they rarely have an original thought in those hollow heads.
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote