View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 05:46 PM  
Tea Money
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
GHOST CA$H now with NATS

Affiliates,

I appreciate your support of my sites over the years through Ghost Cash and Butterfly Bucks. I have merged both programs in the single new Ghostcash.com running on NATS 4.1 and have set you up to start promoting my sites using NATS.

It is simple to get started at GhostCash under NATS. Your current CCBill links are being registered in your affiliate area in NATS.

You will need the following CCBILL information:

USERNAME (not affiliate id)
EMAIL (If you no longer get email at that address - contact us)
Go to this URL Ghost Cash

Enter your CCBILL information then click "RESET PASSWORD"

Check your email at the address you entered for your new password. Return to Ghost Cash. Enter your username and the new password and you will be logged in.

At that time, please take the time to change your personal information for receiving payments and any settings that you wish to change.

That should do it!
Ok, what if you have 2 accounts with CCBILL - one for ghostcash and one for butterflybucks?

You will have to go through the process a 2nd time. You will then have to choose a main account in NATS for payments and can start the migration of all your links from within this main account OR you can keep 2 accounts just need to have two different email addresses.

If you have any problems at all please contact me at: [email protected]

All the best,

Tony / The Creamer

Tea Money is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote