View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 02:58 PM  
PR_Phil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
thank you people for mentioning 6bot. we are slowly taking off again, but you know i am lazier than a cat, and there are also some tech problems with rss, mailing lists and categories on subdomains, so it will take a bit longer, but then we are ready to serve you with new sites daily, as always so far i am trying to put there just the bigger sites, but with subdomains the site will be filled with everything, and also place for your free sites will be born if you have anything we are missing, feel free to let us know at 4fpmail at gmail or at my personal addy radimcillik at gmail thanks for all the support everyone and have luck with your business!
@teencat

sorry if I am just too dumb to surf your site, but I am having a hard time finding any entries between last March and October. The index just shows from Nov 2015 on and the archives seem to stop at last Feb, so I can't find the entries for the 8 months in between

Phil