View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 08:42 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
It can take any where from a day to a year or so to get ranked. There is no real rhyme or reason behind it as far as I have ever been able ot figure out.

Problem with buying a site is that if it is a successful site that is ranking it is going to be expensive. If someone is making money off their site they are going to want 6 months to a year worth of income for it. Revshare continues through the life of the site/user so it is passive, pretty dependable income. Nobody that is legit is going to give up an income producing site cheaply. That would not make sense.

Well, as you can see you have gotten a few sign ups. As far as revenue, it can take several months for a cam user to actual spend any money.

If I was doing that traffic I would point it all at ppl and at least get a dollar for the sign ups. That is the quickest way to build the revenue but it is a very short term plan. A cam user is usually worth a lot more across the long term as revshare.

I have never used exoclick so I am not sure how it works. Are you buying the traffic directly from exoclicks or are you running exoclick ads/plugs on another site?

Long term is more what I am after, I have it all on REVs.
I'd be up for buying a site as an investment given the parameter you described)

Exoclick: I buy traffic from exoclick. I set up my Niche, geolocation, CPM, URLs+banners, target sites.
Unfortunately the niche selection seems limited.