View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 10:33 PM  
NaughtyAce
Traffic - Protect Content

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seoawm View Post
the main problem is, that my company was ready to pay really good volumes. I was asked about budgets and told them about... but if there is such a big problem to refund $1.8k I cannot imagine what will happen after you pay 50k for example.
I've just looked into the issue and it appears you were refunded your initial request within 72 hours and this last request pertains to a credit we issued you.

I want you to have the best experience and spend this $50k you are looking to spend in confidence, but this appears to be related to a credit that you requested which we had to investigate that did not come quickly enough to your standards and involved someone being sick. So in the future please be patient as refunds and credits take time and processes of multiple people.

We pride ourselves in the quality of our site and publications, so you will be hard pressed to be able to find anyone who's shared your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to us next time instead of posting on the boards, $300 seems hardly worth a board post. You can reach us on the support link at the bottom of the page, or ask your account manager to escalate the situation, or feel free to contact me directly I'm always available.

Feel free to reach out when you are ready to purchase, we don't have a ton of redirects as I 'd never recommend my clients to redirect their site, but we do have a ton of mobile pop unders and some of the best and most unique technology in the world.

Looking for Sales Support! - Contact Media Reps
Looking for Traffic - Go to TrafficHaus.com
Looking for Ad Block Prevention - Go to ReviveAds.com
Looking for Copyright protection - Go to DigiRegs.com
Looking for Video Marketing Software - Go to Partner.TrafficHaus.com
NaughtyAce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote