Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 12:54 AM  
Pintersex

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
No I cant give you a specific recommendation, however there are a few that have been touting their services on GFY recently. Just do a search or start a separate thread asking for recommendations.

The reason I say its more profitable, is because (with my surfers head on) I have blocked ads as I don't want to see them. I am used to not seeing them. No ads is now normal for me...

Therefore if I do see an ad... There is more chance of me clicking on it or being interested. So in otherwords, if you are gonna detect that I have adblock installed, recognise and respect my choice and just show me just a few ads... I'm more likely to click on them than a normal surfer without adblock seeing loads of ads all over a site
Good points, I will look for some alternative affiliate networks that are better at bypassing adblock.

One question, would you recommend sticking to 1 affiliate network or is there a maximum limit in terms of how many ad networks you should mix on one website?

I am still reading up on this stuff, but I would love to hear your view on this as well.

Currently on Pintersex I am using both Crakrevenue and Chaturbate. Any suggestions you would make based on what you see on my website, where you feel like some affiliate network would bring better results based on the type of content I am serving?