View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 12:20 PM  
olivierx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
For your reference, Paxum does not randomly close accounts without reason. When an account is closed, it is either at the user's request, or because the user is in violation of our Terms of Service.
After 2 month I am still waiting for you guys to tell me what Violation of the Terms of Service I break.

If I did break, for real, the terms of service, why would you guys refuse to tell me which one?

I'm beggin since 2 month to know what is the reason of my accoutn closure and i keep getting told "We cannot tell you" "You breach the TOS" "we can only say you breach the tos"

If is not randomly closed account without reason, please, tell me which TOS i violate.

I call this accoutn closure pretty random if you guys refuse to tell which TOS i break. Any service online i been using, if there is a 'violation' of the TOS they are going to be very happy to tell you which TOS you violated.

Refusing to tell me what I did wrong, is, yes, a random account closure.
olivierx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote