View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 07:54 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Payoneer!!

Paxum is just being kept alive cause of some forum posters who pretend like they are on the case, they are just here to calm the nerves and they are gone when paxum is gone also

Payoneer took over the AWE webmasters as soon epassporte was done for, never seen paxum go into affiliate groups trying to safe people their asses.

Payoneer earned her name, and cause she is also working in the mainstream with big names I would say that PAYONEER has her shit on order and not needs forum reps to feed us the standard Copy C and V reply's, Since 2008 a payoneer user, and NEVER, let me repeat this, NEVER an issue.
Try to compare them here, Paxum scores minuses, and Payoneer is like " Whatever, I dont screw my users, so I am ok "

Paxum is in Romania
Payoneer in Israel

above is based on facts, just stating them out here
Nothing personal
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote