View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 10:14 PM  
Relic
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivierx View Post
I don't know if you went out of resort in DR. but I bet you $100 that if you walk outside of resort you will not see more then 10 dominicans before seeing one haitian, or one half haitian/dominican.

Not all of them are into voodoo... I bet there more then half of them that don't even know what is vodoo.

DR is not haiti, but, here there is at least 1 haitian for every 10 dominican... and most likely less... When I go to the shopping center i see so many haitian... many are working, or just shopping... its their country also. I'm more a tourist then them for sure...

Anyway haitian girl are very fun in bed, i wouldnt want one for a longterm but for a one night hell yah. gotta try dark chocolate .
They were all workers there. I am talking about them chilling on the street pricking voodoo dolls waiting for the next karma induced earthquake at home in Haiti. Which is policed by the un.
Relic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote