View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 03:22 AM  
TBFS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wouter112 View Post
Hi There,

Let me help you where I can with this one, as we deal with this as well.

1) How do you declare income if you're a reseller and the owner of a white label? Is reporting the commission paid out by the sponsor to me sufficient? Or do I need to report all gross spendings on the white label?

- You only need to declare the income that is paid out to you as an affiliate. The user spend is not relevant for your tax clearing.

Technically I only own the domain, the signed up referrals make their purchase at the sponsor, which in turn pays commission to me. Is this a correct interpretation? I really don't want to get in trouble eventually.

2) How do you deal with creating invoices for your own administration with income coming outside the European Union? Many sponsors don't even have a self-billing program.

- You can create the invoices by yourself and send them to the sponsor if the sponsor doesn't have a self-billing solution.

3) How do you deal with different currencies? I get paid in US dollars all the time, but how do you report this in the invoice you create?

- It depends how you receive it. If you have a dollar account, you should count in USD. If the bank already calculate this in euro, you can use the same exchange rate and count in euro's altough the invoice is in USD.

4) What about VAT with invoices sent/received to/from companies/individuals in US? How do you register that in your invoice? No VAT, 0% VAT, 21% VAT?

- No, all business (invoices) with US should be without tax, so no VAT, cause it's US.

I hope this was kind of usefull to you!

Cheers!
Thanks for that, i already did everything as you said, but always felt a little doubt if i did things correctly.

for OP, do make sure you include vat if partner with a dutch program (like payserve)
We also create our own invoices and store them for our own administration

thebestfetishsites.com
TBFS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook