Thread: News Trump kicked some ass
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 12:53 AM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
So you say it is only after tonight that we see Cruz not taking plurality of delegates? LOL, it was clear weeks or even months ago

The only question was majority yes or no for Trump.
In this thread back back in January I predicted it would be Trump for the republicans and Hillary for the democrats and then Trump would lose to Hillary in the general election. I still think this is how it will play out.

I say what I said tonight because Cruz has been coming on strong in some recent states, but was still way behind. He wasn't likely to win, but still had an outside shot. After the ass whipping he got today it makes it pretty much impossible for him to win enough delegates to win the nomination.

I had suggested in another thread that what could happen is Kasich and Cruz stay in it to the end with Kasich slowly gathering a few delegates here and there then when it comes to the convention Kasich gives his delegates to Cruz in exchange for a VP slot and that number puts Cruz over the top. Of course for this to happen Trump will have had to come up short of the 1,237 needed to win the nomination.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote