View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 07:19 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
They imply here that this is psychologically complex

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier set her newborn baby on fire - Page 3

Quote:
My husband's mom married an African, and he said that he's never even heard of someone with that name. It's just weird for people where I've lived. My husband's half black, but that's not the reason we picked an African name, I just wanted something that no one else in his classes wouldn't have.

This HyphernKemberly chick's mom is from Haiti, I searched figuring it would have been some Haitian thing, but it's not. I don't even know where the hell someone would think that name would be a good idea lol
[...]

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
So what? I mean, that would be awful, but she could still drop it off at the fire station or hospital or something. No reason to kill it with fire.

This story makes me ill. So does her name. (I also initially thought it was "Hyphen-Kimberly.")
In a sane persons mind who's never been raped by their dad, this seems logical.

I'm not trying to find excuses for her, but if this was the case AND she had post partum, I can see why she would harbor anger towards the child and want it dead. If I was thinking with a crazy persons brain.
Not legally insane maybe ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote