View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 07:27 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag2384 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I currently have a small site up and running, check out the sig, and I have another one in the works.

However, the thought of one day producing content lingers. Where to start is the issue.

Where and how did you start? Maybe share a pitfall or two. Any advice, really would be helpful.

I realize that this vague, I'm not "holding on to my idea" just noticed there were no, this is how I got my start or at least that I could find.

Thanks!
First thing is are you bothered if its exclusive or not?

If not, it could be much much much cheaper to buy it.

The next question is do you plan on shooting pics and vids?

Often the quality can be improved by quality lenses as well as lighting.

A decent photographer film maker can shoot on almost rubish and get great results.

Gary who posts in this thread pretending to be a female (as he got banned) runs a really shitty site that struggles to sell. Do almost the opposite to what he does and you should do ok. For instance he shoots his prostitute wife who on most of the pics looks sad. If you shoot content get someone who will at least look happy. In his case I would advise to keep the camera cap on as he would get better results.