View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 01:16 PM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
It' $10k-$25k out of your liquidity gone + the yearly Visa/MC fee gone for each merchant account.

You're a good guy I know you're not out to screw anyone in any way I'm just stating things from a merchants perspective, things I wish I would have known before getting my own merchant accounts.

I really am thankful for CCBills consumer customer service. Priceless. After getting your merchant accounts and having to take all the time to deal with customer cancellations, user pass crap, refunds, etc.you quickly appreciate the service they provide.

OrbitalPay is the only other processor I know that offers consumer customer service like CCBILL included with the merchant accounts they offer. The VP @ OrbitalPay, Karen Campbell is so personable & accessible, fucking amazing
I appreciate your "good guy" comment but I have all of the above and then some so I'm not talking out of my ass. Sounds like you are doing something wrong. Maybe you don't have all of the info that you should have.

Your math is straight out incorrect, as are your comments about chargebacks, as are your comments about customer support options.

Epoch/CCBill = 15%.

Merchant account = 3-5% + 10% rolling reserve that you get back.

These are not even comparable. You are not losing $10-25k liquidity because you never had that $10-25k liquidity to begin with using Epoch/CCBill at 15% overall fees. Instead, you GAIN liquidity after the reserve cycles plus increased throughput, plus increased options as far as billing additional elements (upsells, free trials, on and on.)

Not only have I done this myself multiple times but have gotten multiple friends to make the switch and now they are all making $x more than before.

One takes work, you get paid for that work with more money. The other is much much easier and much less stress, and much less money.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote