View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 01:18 AM  
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Your mileage may vary, but, in my experience Verotel do not pay.

Will Epoch and CCBill not approve your content?
Hi Amelia!

I really care about customer service and if you approach me with a problem and it happens that this problem is our problem, I make it right - Ask around, there are quite a few on this board who can attest. I asked you here on gfy roughly 3 years ago what the problem was, email me and give me some details and you refused. Please explain how I can get to the bottom of something without facts and details?

I really have to admit that I find it very strange that you are putting this much effort into flaming us on several boards over the amount of cash that is allegedly "unpaid". If you and I are at the same trade show, let me know and I will personally give you the cash to cover the "unpaid" balance - out of my own wallet.

Please correct me if I am wrong, email me, give more details - With the information I found, yes you were a reseller about a decade ago, yes we did not pay you, but that is because the balance was less than the minimum payout - even smaller than a wire fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newxxx View Post
Any proofs of missed payment? Did you try to contact Verotel?

As of epoch and ccbill, they didn't approve us. I see no reason to work with them and bring a new censorship to our sites. We have everything we need for us and our affiliates.

Anyway, we're paying on time since 2014, making new sites, adding fresh content and promotional materials. What else do you need?
I tried to reach out and she refused - What else can you do? She posts the same dribble here and on some other boards and refuses my assistance.