View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 11:47 PM  
baycouples
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
1. You need to set up a website/blog. Then add these vids with text to posts.

2. The colour looks dreadful on the vids. It looks like red has been turned up too high. It made me feel like you were on Mars. It made it hard to watch the vids.

3. Use a proper mic. When you speak into the camera it sounds like your using the one on the camera. It sounds poor. I decent mic is not expensive and would make things sound 100% better.

4. Interview people.

5. Personally I would rather look at pics when it comes to fashion. If It was me I would have also pics on your site. Plus how much things cost.

6. I am not keen on the camera shoots. Some shots seem shaky, and other shots are too high up. Something like this needs some pro camera work. Your trying to be classy, but it feels too amateurish.

If you take this film: https://youtu.be/PeWoHrbDemM

Its soooo dark and blue, you can hardly see what the model is wearing.
I appreciate the comments but YouTube viewers don't want overproduced videos. They want videos that they know were shot by amateurs. My videos are still way better quality than most people's, even the ones with a following.

Anyway, who cares about the quality of my videos if no one is watching them. I need to figure out how to get people to my channel. I'll worry about the quality of the videos later.
baycouples is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote