View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:22 PM  
piaddict

Industry Role:
I can't begin to tell you all the hell I went through in 2004 with Ibill and later Dutchilling, both defunct CC processors. Let just say I know the OPs frustrations and ultimately if you don't get paid, the feelings inside of you that can be borne.

I was ripped off for well into the six digits along with about $15K a month in rebills so the amount I ended up getting burned for was staggering. It took the rug out from under me and I lost two houses, my marriage and everything else I owned.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I'm since bounced back and will never put all my eggs in one basket again. My advice to the OP is let other know before it happens to them. In today's World spreading the Word on people who do this is the only way to get retribution and it's the right thing to do.

I feel for you my friend, so the right thing but you may want to get on the phone and call everyone you can from the said company first. Tell them your intentions.
piaddict is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote