View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 01:49 AM  
MsConstrued13

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baycouples View Post
I appreciate the comments but YouTube viewers don't want overproduced videos. They want videos that they know were shot by amateurs. My videos are still way better quality than most people's, even the ones with a following.

Anyway, who cares about the quality of my videos if no one is watching them. I need to figure out how to get people to my channel. I'll worry about the quality of the videos later.
You should learn to take constructive criticism better especially if you are asking for advice and tips. What was said, I have to agree with. Your videos look completely washed out and cheesy. I didn't even want to play any of them. I'm a graphic design student, and the thumbnails definitely don't grab my attention. But hey, that's my

Edit: Oh and I should add.... do you have any other facial expressions? Every thumbnail is practically the same one.

Email: msconstrued666 at gmail dot com
Twitter: @MissConstrued13
Websites: Premier Money Mistress
Stores
Financial Domination
MsConstrued13 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote