View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 09:57 AM  
LarsAWE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMario View Post
No answer so far :x
Hey, I just ran into this thread and wanted to say that you should add me on skype so we can talk. I don't know why you never got a reply to your previous attempt put I sure as hell will answer.

In general, I like to put it this way. If you have an established brand, would you rather send your customers away to another brand? Or would you prefer to give your existing audience something extra, something belonging to your own brand, smt which the users will consider an added value to an already amazing brand? You guessed it, in this case you should go with a Whitelabel. This goes especially for paysites, but in some cases tubes in they are niche oriented too. It really depends on how closely you believe your connection with your audience is, and how much you thinkthey love your brand. If you've never dissapointed them with suggestions before, then trust them to follow you all the way. Many have done so, and more will keep doing that.

Having an established fanbase of users, is by far the most valuable thing you can have, and definitely requires some serious thought rather than a gamble.

The other scenario is when you're not really building a true company of a brand, but you're just trying to make money online by promoting camgirls, or just sex in general, and you wanna send your visitors through to a cam site. In this case, you should send to livejasmin (or one of it's sistersites) instead, as you won't need to bother with building trust as much, since Livejasmin has pretty much covered that aspect. Most users will have heard of this brand before, and you should just hope that you managed to make the most attractive presale speech that will convert them into paying customers once they land on Jasmin. The trick, in my opinion, is to find the ultimate presale technique.

The other important thing to remember is of course the cookie/domain based commission programs.. which should also be taken into consideration when making this choice. Trusted branded site, but chances of saturation and dead-end cookie wars against tube conglomerates, or less known domains offering commissions for every single sale made on them..

Both have certain advantages and disadvantages which I could only properly evaluate on a case-by-case basis.

So, if you wanna havea chat, just add me on skype: larsawe1

E-mail: [email protected]

Sites: LiveJasmin | CameraBoys | MyTrannyCams | LiveSexAsian | Whitelabel |
LarsAWE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote