View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 02:44 PM  
wildphoenix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I will put you as another Mr Sensitive and not on my hire list...Cel. out

...and FYI, just got a call from my current geeks asking:" Where are our money for May?" They did not even know that I have disconnected the site and replaced it with the one SexJoker's team built for me. God, where they all of the sudden sensitive...and I do agree with you, I was dumb staying with them for so long, but once I came to GFY ( seriously last fall) I have hired and have a super cooperation with 2 separate businesses...hoping to close a deal with a content supplier any day now as # 3...

Now, if anyone is good with SEO, I am hiring... I am ready for 4th GFYer to join me.
Dont worry, you re not missing anything. Celandina talks that way to everyone, I guess he/she thinks they are better than everyone else. Sad thing is if you check all of her threads, you will see that 90% of the time nobody can work with him/her, and vice versa, so its not you. You are probably better off, I put up with their attitude to make a deal only for them to drop off the earth and I am told they do that a lot, so you probably only saved yourself some time
We do custom content (fetish, solo, b/g, g/g, b/g/g, b/b/g, orgies and more) and sell exclusive and non exclusive clips, videos and photo sets. We shoot and format completely in HD and can edit your videos to your needs. We have several photographers for your amateur needs all the way up to professional sets. Email us at [email protected] or skype wildphoenix1!
wildphoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook