View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 05:45 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
It sounds like you don't understand Saudi society and the in fighting leading to donations to the Clinton Foundation. You have the king, the royal family and the religious branch the Ulema and the Al ash-Sheikh.

Many in the royal family want a more modern watered down Western society and a stronger role, over the Ulema and the Al ash-Sheikh. They want more rights for women, etc. etc. They are the ones donating to the Clinton Foundation to push for that agenda over the religious zealots in the Ulema and the Al ash-Sheikh.

But of course it's easier for you to post talking points you're fed instead of taking the time to learn for yourself.
Yes, I am sure millions are being paid by them to Clinton of all people to make Saudi Arabia a happy country.
It's money to pay a puppet, so that they are sure another one of their puppets is sitting in the White House. More money will follow. Hillary is their slave. Foundations / charities owned by the rich are tax havens and money laundry services.

Follow the money. Rule #1.

edit: I have no idea what you mean with talking points that are fed - I know this because i do my research as well. Sounds like your sources are the ones that need a second look.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote