View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 08:27 PM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Are there ANY decent sms mobile adult billing companies out there? FUCK!!!!

Jesus fucking holy Christ!

Every single fucking sms mobile billing company I've been in contact with are all mother fucking thieves! I thought credit card processors like CCBill were thieves with their 14.5% processing, but have you seen some of rates these jerk off mobile billers use??

50, 60, 70, 90% processing fees??

Are they so fucking hard up for cash they think we'll give them our websites and get a small tiny commission in return for a sale?

Are there any decent reasonable mobile billing companies out there that can do sms in Europe and Asia, Canada, UK, Australia, with an affordable processing rate?

FUCK!!! Spent hours and hours looking. All fucking crooks. Most say the same thing..."oh, it's not us, the carriers charge a lot." BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.

If that were true there would be no mobile commerce at all. It's only high because they are saying it's high, and because they think it's some kind of gold rush billing for mobile adult so they are tightening the screws out of pure fucking greed.

If these fucking mobile billers would only wake the fuck up and lower the rates, everybody would use them and they would make a ton of money.

Why do they try squeezing our balls off in a market that has already died? 70% processing fees?? REALLY??? MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

Can somebody PLEASE Send me a sms mobile biller that handles adult with decent rates before I shit on my neighbor's lawn!!!????!!!!!

LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote