View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 04:14 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
And fuck David Cameron, he has been pushing lies and propaganda 24/7, and that is your leader... he is exactly like our prime minister who is also a EU bitch spewing propaganda. This is proof the EU monster has way too much power. Lets hope Leave will still win.
I'm also provoked by the daily lies we are supposed to suck up. Like I said before Europe is half a shit hole turning into a whole one and the elite wants it that way. They don't care about minority numbers or the little man on the street. EU could have been a really awesome project but instead....is lobbied and changed according to highest bidder. Think about all the money that is drained from the U.K., germany and all the other countries just in immigration politics, scary.

Instead of making europe a place with strong education, harmonic people, low crime, focus on jobs.... we drift more and more towards chaos.

I'm sure the regular pothead on the street doesn't care, but I do.