View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 10:40 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Day View Post
She was part of the congressional group doing the sit-in over assault weapons and background checks, this Wednesday.

The U.S. has enough people going after terrorists. Warren goes after the group that has done more to destroy U.S. economy than any terrorist group. Goldman Sachs and big banks. Which brought the great real estate crash of 2007, among other financial disasters they have brought.
I was glad to see her getting back to work and doing something about mass shootings. Or what could be doing something about that. I'm not going to complain about it if it goes toward curbing mass shootings, ie assault style weapons ban and closing gun show law loopholes. Anything less than that won't be effective.

As for wall Street, she hasn't done anything to reign in wall Street since the dod- act 6 or 7 years ago, as far as I know. Her part in that was what initially caught my attention about her way back then. But there's been no more significant wall Street legislation since.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote