View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 08:19 AM  
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Lets make it clear - Trump is against ILLEGAL ( = criminals breaking US laws) immigration. Like any sane person would be. If you (like Hitlery) are for illegal immigration, you are a traitor (because by definition you welcome illegal invader who is breaking your country's laws).

As for me - I am anti globalist, I like when people live in their own countries, dislike all migrants, especially the economical types. But that is MY position, not Trump's who is FOR immigration, except ILLEGAL ( = crime) immigration.
48^% of US illegals came here legally and lost their status because of long processing times and bureaucracy.
It takes 15 to 20 years to process family based application. Unskilled workers do not have any legal ways to gain work authorizations unless they go to work for some giant meat processing factory as slaves.
Every Trump supporting dumb ass need to get their fact straight. Take a look at "priority dates" of immigrant applications here Visa Bulletin Priority Date Estimator
A brother applies for his sister to come to US. This is the applications they are processing now - The current priority date for this preference is:October 22, 1994

yes, 1994 .. applications filed 22 FUCKING years ago. Illegal you say? Thats what illegal!!!
Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote