View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 01:34 PM  
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
In other words, just throw in the towel, don't resist, take it up the ass without a peep.

You gave up, luckily alot of people didn't.
Resist? Instead of resisting people should have voted for more integration!
If you didn't get what I was saying I will say it again: Done properly and not half way the EU would have been a huge power factor in this world that would have benefited all Europeans.

I don't resist governments... simply because it's a waste of time... You got to take care of yourself... Fuck em and don't place yourself in the position where they effect your life and income.

Oh I gave up?

Please wake up... You clearly don't like it up your ass... but... if it isn't the EU it will be your own government sticking it up your ass...
Dutch are complaining about their government 24/7/365. After each election they cry about how politicians don't keep their words and betrayed the people
I hear this shit since the 90's... remember? Wim Kok... Purple Kabinet...
And still they go out to vote every 4 years like they all suffer from long- and short-term amnesia. I don't know any other nation that likes it up the ass as much the Dutch like it...