View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 11:33 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
Partly yes... this housing problem isn't there since yesterday.

Of course it puts more pressure on your housing...
but is it a migration problem or is it a housing problem?
Stop letting immigrants in and you'll still have a housing problem.... remove them all and you will still have a housing problem... Immigrants only expose your housing problem more... but in the core you have a housing problem....
Yes it's the problem of uncontrolled mass migration. Study the figures or how many are being built, how many should be built, the cost of the gap and the effect of losing all the migrants living on benefits. Exposing is pointing out a situation. The word you were looking for is creating. Study the data.

Quote:
Your problem isn't available land... (your countryside was allready doomed the minute the UK kicked in the Industrial Revolution... do you want growth or do you want a countryside?).... The problem also isn't a working force to build them...
I think there are people enough looking for a job.
Most of those factories are in the Far East. Could you be more clueless? Growth doesn't come from mass migration, if it did the UK wouldn't be in trouble.

Quote:
I have a friend who tried to develop real estate in Britain 8 years ago.
After 2 years and a lot of money down the toilet he simply gave up...
It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to build something in the UK...
I have a friend who develops real estate in Britain. He has no problems.

Quote:
It's perverted and disgusting to see how housing-markets all across Europe are being manipulated... Do you think it's normal that at least 2/3 of once income goes to the payment for the roof over his/her fucking head? A roof over your head.... a fucking basic need of living! As long as some people are making big bucks from that basic need... there will be a housing problem. The buble is allready starting to grow again.
Not here in Czech. We haven't a problem, as the population is stable. Look at where the problem is and relate it to population growth.

The only thing pushing the housing boom is the rising income levels of a few here.

Quote:
What is the biggest part of spending of a family's monthly net income? Yes... the payment for the house... Not the EU is fucking with people's spendable income... it are the people who gain from shortage.
Yes a Mortgage always was a large part of a families income. In the UK and other countries, it's no longer a problem for most people. Their dream of owning a house no longer exists.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote