View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 10:00 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
why should ruling from a position matter, isn't it about security, logic & care...

creating a comfortable living with no fear of loss. The EU gave this compared to now, with fears of higher taxes, loss on the ftse & I now hear, some MPs, especially UKIP could be pushing for the overturn of the NHS
I meant the centre of Europe.

It would be great if the EU had created a comfortable living with no fear of loss for most of its citizens. Truth is it has done the opposite.

Britain has two choices, raise taxes to pay for the increased demands of the population, or face austerity and cuts. There has been no rise in the economy or taxes to pay for the growing demands.

"Migrants Contribute" is a lie. You and I do contribute. No one on benefits does. Since joining the EU there are more on benefits. A low skilled migrant can only get a job by putting a native out of work. If they can't afford to buy a house or rent one 100% so a new one can be built. They need subsidising by the rest.

Every 4-5 migrants need a house to live in. £200,000. Start from there to calculate how much they need to earn to even start contributing.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote