View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 11:22 AM  
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
What a load of shit!

I know for a fact that at least here in L.A. "they" come over here and the first thing the others ones tell them is exactly how to get on and take maximum advantage of government programs.

Working hard is the LAST OPTION and very few of them do it!
My scooter variator came off and within 5 minutes I had 2 people offer assistance, the 2nd person just loaded it up in his car and gave me a ride back to town which was 15 miles.
I gave him an iPad in return.
He lived in Arizona but he and his wife moved back because the schools were low quality because of all the illegals that attend that don't pay taxes.

Life is nice if you behave yourself and those around you do as well. Taxes are relatively low here in Iowa and when there is a disaster the people here clean it up in a matter of months, not years like New Orleans (or even a decade).

A lot of Chicago blacks have made their way over here because the welfare is better here than over there. It's pretty easy to get on, initially you can just call them and they'll just give it to you, they don't even check anything on you.

Once a week I like to do what I call coffee shop hops; where I will drink my iced Americano read newspapers, magazines, and digital articles, and then hop to the next cafe.
In Des Moines I was talking to some police officers and they told me that every weekend 50%+ of all the crimes and murders are caused by people from Chicago, which just means blacks.

I'll rent my house out to blacks from Sudan or other parts of Africa, not from Chicago Illinois.
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote