View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 05:10 AM  
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
The best woiuld have been to rewrite the script and post a working one.. but... I just wanted to spend 60 seconds in such reply, and best I could it was to say that, and paste a piece of a script that sort of matched the issue.

About Python: once you know it well (which is not easy or fast) you can do stuff faster than anyone else. Yet, for sites, it is more wise to use PHP and let others code it for cheap, than do it yourself (if you ask me), and no way to find cheap good python devs anyway.
Most servers are already configured and ready to go with PHP, that's why it's so easy.
Upload files to correct directory and BOOM, works. You have to configure Apache or whatever to work with Python.

Try reconfiguring Apache to play nice with Python
Hard to get it right at least. While it's not really hard once you know what you're doing, just a couple gaps in knowledge makes it impossible to work.

Of course digitalocean already has one click apps, just use django app and that will have things configured for you.
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote