View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:36 PM  
Adnium_Ivana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Musk is an example of someone who has money and isn't scared to risk it or use it. The added bonus is he uses it not just to make himself richer, but to make the world more advanced.

Another example of this would be a Kosch Brothers. They also have money and are not scared to risk it and while many of their companies do make interesting products and advancements their main focus is just to enrich themselves.

On one hand you have a guy spending billions to create really fucking cool shit, on the other hand you have 2 guys spending billions to try and pay less taxes while making some useful things..

I kinda wonder how far the koch bros could push their empire if they stopped spending so much money on political BS and just focused on making cool shit.
Well there you go, the proof is in the pudding on how each of them approach business.. I didn't even know the Kosch brothers made products..I thought they were powerful hedgefund guys who made it big in the banking derivitives industry :D Elon Musk said in his biography that he set out to "save the world" so his outlook on improving humanity as a whole is much diferent from someone whose sole purpose is to gain all the profit for themselves

Skype - ivana.gsmi
Email - [email protected]
[URL="https://adnium.com/ref/3168"]
Adnium_Ivana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote