View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 12:43 AM  
Devious Angel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've started writing erotica

So, I meet new people like everyday. And I hear all these fantasies from them so I decided to write my own.
Can you give me a feedback?

I never told you about Matt... I met him on..well, I'm ashamed to say...well..we met on Tinder.. Oh well.. who doesn't meet people on Tinder? Oh, whatever, I'm not ashamed, he is one of the coolest people I know.

The first time we went out I laughed the whole night, he was just a joyful person to be around, smart and funny, the kind of person that could make you smile in a second.

It's not often you find a person you just click on a mental way like I did with him.

So I agreed to a second date. I was working so much and he was also, so we decided to just stay at his apartment and watch a movie or something.

I can't remember what movie he put on exactly, I swear. We talked so much and we laughed to hard.

Then he kissed me. It felt like we kissed so many times before. The kind of kiss that melts you, makes you wet, makes you hard..I could feel the heat building up in my stomach while we kissed and he started touching my body with his manly hands.

I arched my back and gave him my neck to nibble on. He started liking my neck and playing with my breast, caressing my waist while I gave more and more into him.

I moaned from my lungs and I could feel myself getting wet..and him getting hard. So hard...very hard.

He held me in his arms and them slowly laid me on my back while he was throbbing on me, touching me, sucking my nipples, biting them. I could feel his hardness on to of me, exploding from his pants but I asked him to stop.

I wasn't feeling ready to do it yet..it was the second date, it was not something I do..I'm a good girl, nice girl..kinky as hell but not the kind that fucks so quickly after she meets a guy.

"It's ok, I won't pressure you" Matt said. "if it's uncomfortable with you, I can sleep on the couch and you can take the bed".

I told him to stop being an idiot and take me to bed so we could both sleep.

We got into bed and started kissing again, I was on my stomach while he was caressing my ass and my back, he felt me getting wet and I could feel him smiling.

"So I have some effect over you" he said, and I grabbed his hand and placed it on my pussy "This is what you do to me" I said.

He grabbed me and pulled my panties off, placing his mouth on my stomach, he smelled my excitement as he started to kiss down my left thigh then kiss back up, then kiss my clit and flick his tongue out.
I moaned out, and then he slowly licked the length of my pussy, parting my pussy lips with his tongue, my sweet juices coating his tongue. He started to lick faster, as my moans became louder, my pussy became wetter he lap up my juices and lick and suck on my clit, faster and faster. Licking and sucking.
My pussy became so wet; he easily pressed his 2 fingers deep into my pussy, as he licked and sucked. My body was squirming, wanting to explode. Matt was licking and press a 3rd finger into me, filling my pussy. I moaned so loud as my body exploded on his tongue and fingers. My pussy gripped at his fingers as I orgasmed hard and I moan out in pleasure.

I screamed so hard I had to bite my hand to stop me from screaming or waking up his neighbours.

He smiled and he said I taste so good.

I laid on my stomach still shaking from waves of ecstasy as he started kissing my back. I couldn't believe the way this man made me feel, I was so wet but still wanted him in me so much I couldn't believe it.

"Please fuck me" I moaned "Please FUCK ME HARD".

He pulled out his dick from his pants and my eyes could not believe the length of it. It was the biggest cock I ever saw. It was so big and thick I couldn't believe it.

I grabbed it with both hands while my ass was up in the air, I rubbed it a little, spat on it and started licking it from top to bottom. His cock tasted so good, it was just a pleasure to taste it. He grabbed my head and stuck it in my throat, causing my eyes to tear up while I was chocking on his dick.

I went over to his balls and kissed and sucked them, took them in my mouth while was caressing his cock with my hand. He had such an amazing cock, I began to suck on it, playing with his balls, his hand were in my hair as he moaned of pleasure "Fuck baby, you are so good".

Up and down my lips were around his hardened cock, dripping saliva from my mouth, making it look so juicy and shiny.

He couldn't take it anymore and he pulled me out, turned me around with my ass in front of him, he spat in my pussy and then he put his in me.

I thought that he would rip my pussy out. His dick was too big for me, it was hurting but it was the greatest pain I ever experienced. He could feel me so tight and he laid over me, giving it to me slowly while I felt every inch of that big cock entering me.

He was pushing harder and harder, grabbing my ass and my hair, playing with his hand in my pussy, feeling as I get tighter and gripped his cock in me.

Matt was giving it to me so good, moving inside of me so good.

He pulled out, grabbed my hair and gave my all his sperm. In my face, in my mouth, his sperm was dripping from my cheek into my mouth and I was licking my cum filled lips while looking into his eyes.

Needless to say we slept like babies after that and my pussy was hurting 2 days after