View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 04:24 PM  
Smack dat
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Is this a collective simulation or am I the only one in it?...are you all sleeping exe files that are active only when observed or are we all installed in the same OS and observing each other?...I will never know...are we being observed by the makers of the simulation or did we make it and gift ourselves eternal life simulations?...who said immortality has to be physical?...do we pick lives like TV shows and then live them in oblivion and when we die in the simulation we pick a new one?...
I think it's pretty obvious the entire planet is a fully functioning simulation. Everyone goes about their daily lifes and reacts with those around them in the normal way.
The compting power is taken from distant planets so people around you don't need to lie dormant until you pass by.

Also, I think it's safe to say that if we are part of a simulation then we are being observed at all times. Like not literally but they could if they wanted to.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote