View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 02:58 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmister View Post
I live in the UK and run a tube site here bt hosted in america. am I breaking the law? no one told me that bill has come into force yet
You are not breaking the law.

But. When the Bill is passed early next year ALL individuals and organisations that allow UK viewers to access adult material without passing an age verification process will be breaking UK law.

Any organisation from anywhere in the world that does not abide by this law will be fined, they will lose their billing (MC / Visa will not bill for illegal content, neither will alternative billers.), and ultimately see their domains blocked in the UK.

Now most of the halfwits here wont give a shit about this as they are barely in business anyway. But the serious players know that the UK is a huge market, and cutting out a lot of traffic with zero spending power is not all bad. Serious players cannot afford to lose their second largest market.

“There isn’t really an upside to Trump.” Tucker Carlson.
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote