View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 04:32 AM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Yeah progressive seems good
I always liked them
I liked state farm as well when ever I use to be able to afford them
State farm would probably send naked angels if you broke your leg on a national holiday that's how good their service is

I'm aware of pizza driving or anything you had mentioned being unacceptable on a personal auto policy and I proved to them TWICE that no such activity had happened

Then they even said there's a business associated with my old address because I had a business name on a CC .. what. ... twelve years ago
The guy basically even said I need to prove a negative (the nonexistence of an entity)
So I said ... I'm not sure of how to prove a negative ....
. He had no idea

It has all just been a huge mess
What I really don't like is them sometimes claiming to know nothing but at another juncture they'd grille me and have me faxing proof of this and that and another thing

If they decided to drop me and cancel me that day out of the blue .. fine... Fuck you too and goodbye ..... but when they mess you all the fuck up indefinitely with ALL other carriers because they punched in erroneous nonsense that is RIDICULOUS

I was already paying high rates relative to other morons around here but I had 250/500 and $100 deductibles and everything else ... it was expensive but at least I felt that I was getting something for the money

NOW I'm about to be paying TWICE what I use to for a FRACTION of the coverage and I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING !

It's ridiculous
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote