View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:49 PM  
Centurion
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking to hire a designer

Hey gang!

I'm looking for someone that not only as a feel for the aesthetics of a website and how it looks, but also knows how to put one together that is not full of holes.

I'm looking for a gay social media site (NOT a dating site per se, so don't have to put in all those matching crap), but a take off of fb on the gay side of things. Timelines, picture posting, video postings (total X Rated site). It would be a FREE site but definitely have verification in place for whoever would be joining.

You can take a look at a couple of sites I played around with (one was with oxwall, the other one, to be honest, can't remember what I modeled it after). There was SOME initial interest, and then it fell through...but I do plan to advertise the heck out of it. So go ahead and check out these 2 sites I have online currently:

24hourmen.com
man2man.info

Would DEFINITELY prefer using the 24hourmen.com address and domain. Take a look and get back to me in email (I really don't check on here very much) as to what a ball park figure would be for you to put something together and the type of idea you would have for it. If you also know of a good way to advertise, I'm all ears!

Get back to me at: ijay 333 at yahoo dot com

Thanks much!