Thread: Tech Well spun text
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 04:17 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkules View Post
Holy fuck, is the first words that come to mind when watching this scene! The chemistry between Max and Sean is just Immense! You can see it in everything that they do from the passionate kissing, cock suckings, 69 action to an extreme fuck! Just what homoemo favorite Sean likes! I'm sure you guys do too.
Holy fuck, is the first words that come to mind when seeing this scene! The chemistry between Max and Sean is Enormous! You are able to see it in everything that they do to an extreme fuck cock suckings, from the passionate kissing, 69 action! Just what homoemo favorite Sean likes! I am sure you guys do also.

or

Holy fuck, is the first words that come to mind when seeing this scene! The chemistry between Sean and Max is Massive! It is possible to see it in everything they do to an extreme fuck cock suckings, from the passionate kissing, 69 fun! Just what homoemo favourite Sean enjoys! I am sure you guys do as well.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote