View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 03:07 PM  
dconstrukt

Industry Role:
@ celandine - LOL sorry... I think your view is completely skewed from reality.... you gotta get off that reefer or shrooms, or share some of it!.

We never promote dating sites other than match.com... thats the #1 site I've used when I was single... that, pof, okcupid and now tinder.

with those sites, which are real ones, not the garbage a lot of affiliates promote to make a buck.. once you know what your'e doing you can meet a lot of women (if you'd like)

and I have more than enough proof to back that up.

but thats not even the point of this thread.

@Jerkules - thanks... yeah , i really stopped doing SEO back in april 2011 when G went mental with their bans and shit... don't think my site ever got things back.... (I was using Xrumer back then successfully)...and I'm no SEO dude... I don't know wtf to do to get it back or to really get traffic to it from SEO anymore.

I have a new homepage done... just adding the form codes to it... but its more of a "real" homepage and also responsive.
dconstrukt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote