View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 05:54 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
I think it'should the part of me that's still selfish and I like a lot of me time. To relax i still play video games, sports etc. Right now I couldn't imagine any spare mins of my day being taking up by a kid, and watching constant kids tv shows and all that shit.

One of my good friends is on the verge of a break up simply because since they had their kid they just don't have time to themselves and just don't get on anymorwith basically...

Oh meant to add, they are also just back from a 2 week vacation and they said it was a nightmare because the kid acted upon from the flight going to the fight back. Not fun...
Scott in all seriousness. a child is a huge responsibility and a huge reward and a child is a huge recourse hog. the most difficult aspect is going to be holding your emotional life together with your wife. the pressure of children can drive couples apart, and as in any relationship people grow and change. and never ever ever take a small child on vacation