View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 01:31 PM  
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

this is really something you should hash out before getting married. if one person wants a kid and the other doesn't no matter what way it goes there is a good chance someone will harbor resentment towards the other for either keeping them from having the family they've dreamed of or burden them with kids they never really wanted.

having kids at first is a big eye opener. for me it was anyways, going from a carefree lifestyle to taking care of a newborn is just about as opposite as you can get. it was hard at first and there were times where i thought our lives were ruined but what a fool i was for thinking that. a newborn is a lot of work but they don't stay that forever (but try to enjoy every stage, don't wish time away) they get older and talk and walk and eventually go to the bathroom by themselves and you wonder how you lived without them, despite the sacrifice and losing some "free time" there is no amount of free time or partying that could ever equal the feeling i get when my son smiles, gives me a hug and tells me he loves me. its something i never understood until i experienced it. its not for everyone, don't bring children into the world that you dont really want but it can be pretty great.