View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 05:42 AM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedevils View Post
The real reasons behind Trump being a serious contender have to do with wealth inequality and other increasingly outrageous failures of capitalism.

As a related example it's like when Brexit happened and everyone said it was raciss and the liberal press couldn't wrap their heads around it. The real reason behind the leave side winning was that the EU common market did not benefit the majority of people in the UK, and they opted out. It seems a lot of people on the left were so blinded by their privilege that the ordinary ordinary working class has ceased to be visible. I thought the vote was a huge win against globalism myself.

A very similar situation in the USA right now, and I would not be surprised if Trump wins. I would vote for Trump over Hilary even if Satan himself shoots out of his mouth at the next debate.

Trump lies like my dad after a couple of Vodkas. Hillary is the polished lie of capitalism, usury, the NSA, and the status quo in which we are no longer citizens and partners but just consumers to be exploited.
you're far too smart to post here
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote